Sunday, March 27, 2005

Now we all need a Terry Schiavo bracelet: "If I'm incapacitated, I want to live!"



Now we all need a Terry Schiavo bracelet: "If I'm incapacitated, I want to live!" (That used to go without saying.)


If my (soon-to-be) ex-spouse could pull the plug on me while I was incapaciated in the hospital ... she'd do it in a second. And she'd have me cremated quick - with no autopsy. Kind of like - well - you know who.

In the words of Mark Steyn:

* * *

Where do you go to get a living-will kit saying that in the event of a hideous accident I don't want to be put to death by a Florida judge or the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals? And, if you had such a living will, would any U.S. court recognize it?

* * *


During another Easter season, five years ago, the Clinton Administration and the INS rolled over the Florida State court system - to seize Elian Gonzalez (as opposed to today's non-seizure of Terry Schiavo) - in a way that would make today's Republican Congress and President blanch.

I'm off to order my "Let me live!" bracelet now...

1 Comments:

Blogger girljane said...

You have a awesome blog!

I've got a clip oral sample sex site. It's about clip oral sample sex related info.

Come see when you can..

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home